- February 3, 2017
- Posted by: MasterUser
- Category: News
Whether both at home and in the workplace, you depend on solid, quality plumbing to help keep water that is clean coursing via your fixtures.
If a reputable plumbing company took proper care of installing everything, you shouldn’t have issues, though this doesn’t mean you won’t experience future problems. A good way to make sure you never need to be concerned about clogs or leaks is to get a regular plumbing inspection done, a few times annually. To evaluate your pipes, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and outdoor plumbing where applicable.
Why plan a plumbing inspection? Well, you take preventative measures to take care your overall health, your vehicle, as well as your pets, right? Why should your plumbing be any less important? You need good water flow for washing, cooking, and proper care of your plants and lawn – or landscaping. It seems only sensible to get a professional to assess the health of your fixtures and plumbing setup. You should also note:
1) A plumbing inspection helps your resale value. In case you are thinking about selling your house, the evidence of an inspection helps ascertain the value of your property. Good plumbing means a valuable property, where the new owner won’t have any plumbing concerns to add to their list.
2) Inspections can pinpoint potential dangers. If the plumbers spot anomalies that may worsen into more costly hassles later, you are able to plan a fix that could save you a lot of money and effort in the future. To the trained eye, many things are better revealed.
3) An inspection could reveal areas where one can cut costs and apply green practices for the existing plumbing setup. Remember that trained eye? If possible, plumbers advise you on how your existing system may be fixed to reduce your water usage and bills. Which is certainly well worth the time and investment to get a trained plumber in to do an inspection.
4) Lastly, an inspection will help you plan for future years. If you are considering expansion, your plumbing may prevent it. It’s advisable to know well ahead of time so that you don’t have to experience the inconvenience of planning for a new addition to your house, only to discover there are sudden added expenses making the venture more expensive because of these obstacles.
A plumbing inspection for your house and office is intended to head off disasters, help improve efficiency within your home’s maintenance, and assist you with saving cost, time and effort. Schedule a consultation for reassurance.
- · Techno-Bugs Central – specializing in combined Electrical, plumbing, Beetle and Gas Inspections. Visit: technobugs.co.za